View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:23 AM   #8
scoobertron
Connoisseur
scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch
I wasn't thinking of using calibre. In the images directory, iirc, there are 4 files for each book, with names something like:

file____mnt_onboard_"$DIR"_$COVER - N3_FULL.parsed
file____mnt_onboard_"$DIR"_$COVER - N3_LIBRARY_GRID.parsed
file____mnt_onboard_"$DIR"_$COVER - N3_LIBRARY_FULL.parsed
file____mnt_onboard_"$DIR"_$COVER - N3_LIBRARY_LIST.parsed

I believe that only the N3_FULL file is used as the 'screensaver'. So if you replaced all of the N3_FULL files with your chosen screensaver file, the sleep image would be changed, but all of the images in the library would be unchanged - they would still show the book cover. I can't test this now as I am in the middle of faffing with google drive and don't have any books on the device, but this is the only way I can see of getting this working the way OP wants.
scoobertron is offline   Reply With Quote