View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #410
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
@everaejo

As Mario already said, you only should change the default value of $config['cops_x_accel_redirect'] if you're sure that your webserver can use it. I don't know if X-SendFile is enabled on Qnap so please remove this line from your config-local.php and it should work fine.

$config['calibre_internal_directory'] should only be set if you're using Nginx as a webserver.

@jeremydouglass

Next version of COPS will enable multiple database, try to wait a few days and it should be easier for you to use.

About the performance issues, there is really no problem here, I have 4 COPS running on my server without any issue.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote