View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Sitting up at home reading I use my Kindle. When reading in bed I use my phone. It is a convenience thing. It is easier in bed to read on the phone then on the Kindle.
I read for many, many years on PDAs. These last few years my near-sight has deteriorated to the point that I find it extremely difficult to read on a small screen, so I never read on my iPhone. That's just a consequence of being extremely short-sighted, as I am; you tend to lose your close-up vision when you reach middle age.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote