View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #22
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
i don't read YA but sorry, the 'important' adult books we're supposed to be reading are boring. painfully so. i'm a 34 year old nerd, i'm sorry i enjoy books about paladins fighting the undead and science fiction involving a captain and her tree cat. maybe i should be reading a heartwarming memoir of a middle aged woman coming to terms with menopause and her estranged daughter but i don't want to, not even if you paid me. i don't care how insightfully something exposes the human condition, i don't want to read it.

its cliche to say but at least people are reading. far more people could stand to read something, anything instead of sitting there and drooling in front of 'reality' tv.

since i hit my 30s i've been trying to figure out what being an 'adult' is supposed to feel like. god knows i still feel like i'm 16. but if being an 'adult' involves becoming and feeling like a crashing bore, i want no part of it.

Last edited by xg4bx; 04-28-2012 at 07:27 PM.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote