View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
BAEN Free Library - Harrington series

Folks,

A while back I downloaded the Honor Harrington series in .lit and .rtf formats as at the time I was considering the Sony PRS-505 reader. Now that I have an iLiad, I find that the BAEN web site now has only four of the books still listed for download (and in mobi format).

I tried using the .rtf formatted books, but not only is all the formatting lost (d'uh!) but the iLiad takes a long time to advance to the next page. Not so with the .prc files....nicely formatted and quick page turns.

Has anyone downloaded the entire series that could help me out with gettting the 'missing' mobi formatted books?

-many thanks,

Jeff
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote