View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
Calibre shouldn't ignore stylesheet changes you made in Sigil. There's probably something else going on. If you can create a reproduction case with some generic non-copyright content you could post it here, otherwise post it to a bug with the file on bugs.calibre-ebook.com.

You did actually change the beginning of each of those paragraphs to <p class="calibre7">, right? One thing I probably wouldn't do is use the name calibre7 or any calibre name in my own css styles. Create an name like 'noindent' or something like that. I don't think calibre actually reserves those names but it's possible that's tripping things up.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote