View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:58 AM   #58
LoganK
Groupie
LoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notes

Device: PRS-505,nook,Nook Color,Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergi View Post
I checked the content file like someone said and got rid of the 1 on cover in the two spots. Still will not show up.
The 'id="cover"' trick has worked for me every time. (In fact, for books that don't have a cover at all, I drop the jpeg in there, and add a line like '<item href="cover.jpg" id="cover" media-type="image/jpeg"/>' to the manifest of the opf.)

I'm not sure what you are doing differently that would cause it to not work. Two suggestions are refresh the list (use the drop-down in the upper right to change the sort order ... someone else claimed this worked for them), and, obviously, reboot your nook color.

The jpeg thumbnail issue with Calibre will likely be addressed soon.
LoganK is offline   Reply With Quote