View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 06:49 AM   #11
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Thanks for your feedback, Dale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Love the new version. When I click on an entry in the TOC I would like the focus to switch back to the text page so that I can page through the current file using the space bar. I need to remember to click the focus back to the reading page.
Yes I know, this is annoying. It's already on the change list for the next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Another item would be to remember where I am in the book so that if I leave it and return it would pick up where I left off. Perhaps that one is difficult. Maybe it would be easier if I could just tell it to remember.
Some other people asked already for this. Your are right, this is more difficult to implement. I'll put it on the change list with Prio 2.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote