View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
How do you return library books?

I was going to download a book from the public library that was available but I had too many on file. So I had to return two books (that I had finished already) and I deleted them. But that was not how it should be done. The help from the library emailed me that I have to go into Adobe Digital Editions....
I have no clue if I do this on my Sony e-reader or on the computer? Anyone can help me with this?
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote