View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #14
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Hmmm, interesting. I guess I'm just used to using my Kindle more than anything. It can't actually be switched completely off, you are really just putting it to sleep with either the screensaver showing or the display switched off, but it still wakes up from sleep either way, and only ever boots up when it's re-set. But with WiFi off the battery doesn't run down much at all - although it's never been left for longer than a couple of days without use, and the battery has never dropped noticeably in that space of time, but maybe it would over a week or more.

I've never even looked at switching the Sony off, it just gets put to sleep and as it's used more intermittently, sometimes when I go back to switch it on, it takes a while to power back up and the battery does deplete a little on it.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote