Thread: html tidy
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:09 AM   #40
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
It does only make desirable changes, depending on your definition of desirable. I am sure the authors did not intend it to make undesirable changes.

Dale
That's good to know. But HTML Tidy made a dog's breakfast out of my website html when I tested it the other day! It's built with tables, to be sure, and my books are not. Still, I am going to proceed cautiously.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote