View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 03:48 PM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
The problem with putting the content together is that I would have to fetch all content at once. The danger with this is that the connection could more easily time out (for it takes longer to fetch several pages at once).

However, after re-reading Bob's 2nd suggestion, I think I have an idea how to make this possible. Let me finish the database project, so I can move all the links to the database and clear the mess on my harddrive