View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 11:49 AM   #577
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished A Short Victorious War, enjoyed it quite a bit. Then read Field of Dishonor, again read by Allyson Johnson. Still an annoying reader, but the stories are good enough I just ignore it. The sad thing is that with a good reader, the book is actually enhanced, but here we're having to let the book carry the reader. Ah well, I must be enjoying them, since I've finished four and moved on to Flag in Exile, the fifth in the series.
While I understand what you're saying about the accents she chooses, I happen to like her reading of the HH books. I once heard a version read by someone else (I think it was a cassette edition?) and it made me long to get Johnson back again. BORING!
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote