View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #8
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinca View Post
Anyone interested in HTC phones particularly with large screens should investigate the HTC HD 2 coming this Spring...
I've presently got my eye on the HTC Touch Pro 2, planning to upgrade in mid-April. I'm especially looking forward to finding out which readers (and formats) I can use on the phone, to replace my WinOS PDA... I'm hoping to get ePub and Mobi on there, at least.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote