View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #1008
psv
Connoisseur
psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, remarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Take a look in tool menu. You will find there a new tool for key remapping. So you can select the behaviour of joystick to what you like/need.
I tried it and it only works partially. I set auto crop in the reading menu and page turn in the key mapping menu. The joystick first moves the page up, showing me the bottom margin, and only on the second press it actually turns the page. The page turning buttons work properly. Am I doing something wrong?
psv is offline   Reply With Quote