View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #29
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Oh it gets better. The 27th was also my parents wedding anniversary. I can just envision the day in the delivery room. "You're the #*&@ bastard that did this to me!" "Well you're the bitch that wanted a &%#@ kid!"

Yes, it always made for interesting birthday celebrations and less than enthusiastic gift giving.
Well, those were the days when the dads were holding down the fort in the waiting room with a hip flask and cigars. So while no doubt your mother was wondering what she had been thinking when she said "I do," your father didn't hear her imprecations. On the bright side, there was the tax advantage to being born before year-end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Well, all the good days are taken for the binge of people looking for stuff after they get their brand new e-readers for the holidays. I'll take January 5th 2012 because it's the earliest date left, but it will probably be well before that.
A lot of the giftees will lurk; the questions will they register and when?
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote