View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:25 AM   #8
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
I assumed you were going with PDF because of the sample, and it's why I suggested you stick with the original page numbers. If you wanna go with ePUB or something else, I'm not sure you can set the font size in percentage so it will reflow uniformly. Dynamic column width would be doable but the font size won't be dynamic. It's why people suggested graphics.

Actually yeah... Graphics. SVG graphics. Create the table in Inkscape and it will scale to the width (along with the text) just like a JPG/PNG will. And it will be crystal clear at any zoom level.

Last edited by DSpider; 05-27-2011 at 08:36 AM.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote