View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #85
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
OK, I've found a Russian (of course) .rtf on the US site. Heading over to Babelfish as we speak.

ETA: Found a rough translation on these forums already: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=956692
guys, are you not just amazing?! Thanks to you, fjtorres and kacir, even a monkey like me could tweak Kosta's wonderful sheep theme, and change the settings so that you do not have to create the book directory to see your books - which I wanted to avoid not to mess up things with Calibre transfers.

I left the "Journals" and "Documents" directory, and did not mess with either the German or Russian translations, as I know neither of these languages! I attach both the .pbt file (in a zip file because of the otherwise unrecognised extension) and the tweaked .txt that generated it.
Presumably the same tweak can be applied to all other themes with the requirements of additional directories.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Sheeps2.txt (26.9 KB, 510 views)
File Type: zip sheep2theme.zip (99.9 KB, 486 views)
paola is offline   Reply With Quote