View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 11:22 AM   #13
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
I suppose I have a real problem with authority, because when I see these "must read" lists I want to thumb my nose at them.
you may work around that by thinking of it as "must bash books" list. You'll begin reading just to bash and critique them, but eventually some of them may grow on you. Not because some authority said so but because they were able to overcome your goal of turning them down.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote