View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #14
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Revised firmware upgrade coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post

No Permanent damage then.
The factory is sending a revised firmware upgrade next week. Astak will test this one really hard before we post. The PM has authorized me to find two people who want to serve as Beta Testers.

Duckey, if you want a try at this send me a PM with your qualifications. I KNOW you are an expert but he does not know you like I do. Send a short synopsis, just like I do not know you, so I can get him to approve you.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote