View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 04:43 AM   #12
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Electric Bikes! Electric Books! Electric Plays delivered to your living room!

The way this crazy world is spinning so fast, I wouldn't be surprised if someone invented an electric toothbrush! (Imagine that!)

Not for me, no thank you! As long as I have a steady supply of whale oil for my lamp, and my good ol' Edison Speaking Phonograph and a copy of The American Whig Review, I am content.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote