View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #6
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASCARaddicted View Post
The only strange thing so far is: The book starts with <h1> author name and the next line says <h2> book name. Even though the page-break-after command comes later, the author name and the book name are on 2 different pages. So the ebook right now starts with the author name and the rest of the page is empty ...

As for br commands: so far I always used <br/> to start a new line (not page) is that wrong ? Should I use </p> instead ?
Hmm, does the book name contain any of the words book, section, part or chapter by any chance? I remember one of files I was converting using Calibre kept breaking up on the title. Apparently, it was because it found "Party" in the title. If you're using something else to create your ePUB, then I have no idea what's causing it. Best way would be to unzip the ePUB and study the contents.

<br/> is for line breaks. If you want to signify a paragraph, the correct tag to use is <p></p>.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote