View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 12:19 PM   #7
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Of yes, I'm sure it was a later model. The CyBook is based on the Netronix EB-100. Netronix have released (or announced) several new models since then, with new features such as touch screens, WiFi, and larger screens. I'm not sure which particular model it was that was being shown in the video.
It is interesting the mention of windows CE, though. It would mean a lot of possibilities opening up.
I notice that the CE model could be the 610. Is it an already available product or is it still on prototype stage, as far as you know.
What do you think ?

Last edited by brudigia; 12-13-2008 at 12:25 PM.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote