View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #6
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I was wondering about the quality and features of the eBook versions of the Elric books (by M. Moorcock) that are being published, I mean:
Has anyone bought any of them? Are they worth getting? I'm asking more about the formatting, illustrations, etc. than about the literary quality.
I downloaded the "free sample" of both these books to my Kindle (from Amazon, not from the site you mentioned). The formatting looks good. Italics, accented letters, e's with two dots over them .... true quotation marks.... The second book you mentioned only gave me the introductory bits in the sample. The first went a wee bit into chapters 1 and 2 (i think). Was just looking at formatting; not actually reading it.

The following two graphics were included in the samples:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-46253.gif
Views:	348
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	17746   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-46254.gif
Views:	346
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	17747  
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote