View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 02:53 PM   #186
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I personally don't find any of those of value, (except calibre) although I understand you and others do -- as far as I'm concerned, if calibre was just able to control the collections, the Kindle would be perfect. It's the only thing really lacking.

I have never needed more than 300 books on at any one time -- granted, this may change in the hypothetical reality where I ever finish my TBR, which remains at about 50 no matter how many of them I read. I kind of like the simplicity of reading on the Kindle. I've never even been tempted to switch the default to one of the two other Kindle fonts, because I can already read it beautifully.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote