View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #6
Alex Bleach
Enthusiast
Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC - PDF & Kindle Desktop
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I do not know the short story market. If I was to write a story that short, I would make it free... but since I write novel length (100k words), that is an easy choice to figure out. If I were to apply that same logic to your short stories, I would make the shortest one the free one... but again I do not know the short story market so that might not be valid.
I make all my short stories free, that is all I have written so far. If and when I do write a novel it will have a price because it takes longer to write, I think that is fair.

As other authors have mentioned with prices there is no wrong or right pricing, as long as it is competitive (i.e. not too high). You always have the option offering promotions such as a free book later on or on quiet months.
Alex Bleach is offline   Reply With Quote