View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:02 PM   #725
pvs
pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad mini
*kguil

What a wonderful program Marvin is now, congrats on a super app. I'm amazed how fast pages load on your app. I'm noticing one thing with placement of covers for myself with Marvin app, they seem to be farther placed to the right. I'm comparing the views of your app vs. kindle app on my ipad mini. This is the view I get from a book I scanned and made into a ebook. The book cover shows centered in sigil/ibooks/calibre/adobe digital editions/sony reader for PC.

(Kindle App Screencap: Left) (Marvin App Screencap: Right)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle Cover.PNG
Views:	204
Size:	544.1 KB
ID:	100716   Click image for larger version

Name:	Marvin Cover.PNG
Views:	209
Size:	443.9 KB
ID:	100717  

Last edited by pvs; 02-05-2013 at 12:02 PM.