View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 11:32 PM   #25
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Err, I'm not sure if my queries should go here - please move this reply if it's in the wrong place.

I'm almost ready to upload the very first ebook I have produced; it will be Twain, Mark - The War Prayer. It's very short but I haven't found it anywhere else and I think it's a very important topic. Anyway ..

1 Is there anyone who would be willing to 'beta test' the ebook before I upload it - to check for style, readability etc?
2 I have no graphic or visual abilities whatever - where can I get something like the 'Mobipocket Free ebook' cover on which I can overwrite the title?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote