View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
I enjoy it very much. I use both the iOS and OS X versions. They recently updated both and the sharing feature is new. I haven't used the sharing as I only use it for my personal journal. I used MacJournal from Mariner Software prior to finding Day One and prefer Day One for its simplicity.

Afterthought... Contact them via their web page and ask about the android version as I see no mention of any other supported OS, now or in the future.

Last edited by david_e; 08-10-2012 at 04:26 PM.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote