View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #39
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
So far, so good.
Are you having any trouble with downloading books to KforPC? After buying a book, I open KforPC and the book shows up for about half a minute then disappears. I have to go to Explorer and click 'open with' to get KforPC to recognize it. Strange.

Edited: Just tried again. This time I closed out KforPC and then re-opened it. Then it showed up.

Carol

Last edited by sadievan; 03-14-2012 at 11:40 AM.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote