View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #65
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
When you watch Amazon videos or read a Kindle book, the grey bar is gone until you touch the screen.

Run any other app-- Netflix, another reader, even the Gallery app for watching your side-loaded videos--and the grey bar never goes away.
No other app, apparently, can make the bar go away in full screen mode. Only the built in Amazon video viewer, and the Kindle App.
Apparently Amazon wants to make content you buy from them a little more attractive.
I find this evil, in an Apple or M$ish sort of way.
I'm not sure about moboplayer but I do know there is a full screen option. My husband uses it on his phone.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote