View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkkilcullen View Post
Dear JSWolf,

I'm stuck here trying to follow your suggestions. I have opened up a txtr account and uploaded two books. I downloaded the txtr app to my iPad and entered my username and passwords for both txtr and Adobe under settings. When I open the app, I see the books in my library, but when I try to read them, I'm told it "could not load document."

Any suggestions?
Thanks!
I've not actually used txtr with DRMed ePub. But you can try Bluefire Reader and there is an active thread on it in the Apple section case you have a problem.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote