View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:42 AM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
bulk operation: sure I'd only ever want to use it once, because I have over 1000 books which were collected before this feature was available. I was thinking of some batch process automation rather than changes to sigil for that but I don't know how to parameterise a command line / loop through a folder of books

I like the idea of cleaning them all, but not manually!

i think a preference setting to remove the need for a delete confirmation is reasonable though
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote