View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:09 AM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Kindle on Oprah Oct. 24, 2008: Speculation

From the Amazon Forums

There is some speculation that on Friday, Oprah will introduce the Kindle as her New Favorite Gadget. There is a video on Amazon's front page about this mysterious device and of course the "buy it at Amazon" tag at the end.

I've watched the video a few times and can't tell what the gadget is. It look she opens the cover of the Kindle but it could also be the Sony for all I can tell.

Jeff Bezos has had a relationship with Oprah for many years. He's contributed a lot of money to her charities. I've been expecting to see the Kindle as part of her annual holiday Favorite Things show.

If it is the Kindle (or Sony or any other e-ink device), expect the market to blow up. Oprah has a lot on influence worldwide. This is all good for everyone.

I'll be TiVo'ing.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote