View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #5
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Well, that sucks. But it's also good to know. Thanks for the insight, Jon. Now for certain, I know that the more complete version will have to contain back-links to compensate. I'm glad now I decided to treat each occurrence of a linked verse as a separate instance. That will at least cut down on some of the work I need to do.

BTW, one of my secret weapons in this endeavor is personally knowing a Reform rabbi who has let it be known that he's there to answer any questions he can in relation to the subject matter (knowing he speaks fluent Hebrew, I originally contacted him concerning the meaning of a particular Hebrew word). Like me, he considers himself "one variety of secular humanist" and has generously said to "feel free to call on me for anything." I think he likes the idea that, as a non-believer, I have no theological ax to grind.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote