View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #29
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Hmm... I did not notice that one. I will have to see how well (or if) it works when I get some time... Thanks. I prefer using built-in stuff when possible (check out some of the eink algorithmic art stuff for a laugh (especially "titty" and its derivatives). Perhaps you did? I moved on to C -- check out he newtrix demo.
Yep. I have downloaded and tested everything on this forum. I think.
All of your stuff AFAIK

If I haven't yet then that's simply because my searches haven't brought it up or it's not on a major index.

I suspect my time would be best served pumping a wav through your eink stuff to get my eye in.

Perhaps I shall have a play with that. I seem to be running out of example code to tinker with. Thanks GM
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote