View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 04:06 AM   #30
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
The annoying thing is that my code for generating version 4 seems to work on all devices except the Cybook. What I get is a message "Multi-part book not supported". So do anybody know what a multi-part book is and if I can find such books to download anywhere or if I can create them using MobiCreator? I have stared at the hex dumps but I really do not see any good candidates for where this information is encoded.
Hi Tommy,

The "MobiPocket Creator" tool creates v4 files which work just fine on the Gen3. I've just used it to create a new version of Dickens' "Bleak House" (available from the Mobi book forum). Might it be worth comparing the output from a simple book from "MobiPocket Creator" and your tool, and see if there are any differences?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote