View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #644
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
@mizio66

I've added an entry about your problem in COPS FAQ. Could you check it out and report if it helped ?

Thanks.

@khahoon

To complete the answer Marioipad provided, the documentation was in config_default.php (and not config_local.php).

@SirMossi

Quote:
I have a small suggestion:
When entering a search query from an android device with word completion, most times a space is automatically entered at the end of a word. If there is a space at the end of the search query, COPS does not find the results.
For example: "game of thrones" returns a result, but "game of thrones " returns nothing. So I've added a trim around $query in Book::getBooksByQuery
You're right I'll add the trim

Quote:
Now the problem: It seems, that the PRS-T2 has a bug with the authorization. I can browse the page, but I'm not able to download the ebooks. When downloading, the PRS-T2 does not resend the credentials.
My current idea is, that I copy the fetch.php with its dependencies to a subfolder in another virtual host which has no authorization implemented. But how could I make this secure?
Any ideas?
I've heard of this problem (from another user). The only way to cleanly fix it is to remove fetch.php and use index.php for everything ... But it's not as simple as that. I'll think about it.

Quote:
Now I've fixed the problem.

Because Moon+ Reader is sending the URL /stanza/search/expression I need a RewriteRule to the feed.php syntax.
Last time I tested Moon+ reader it didn't need anything like that (generating an invalid stream was enough). I'll check it out.

By the way my previous post was wrong you shoud add this line :

Code:
$config['cops_generate_invalid_opds_stream'] = "1";
About your misunderstanding about COPS configuration, it's simple :
* config_default.php contains all the default values. It should never be modified (because it will be overwritten with every new COPS release).
* For your first installation you can copy config_local.php.example to config_local.php
* If you want to change a default value, copy the line from config_default.php to config_local.php and change it there.

If the Readme is not clear enough, could you propose another way to explain it ?
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote