View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #58
nursedude
Zealot
nursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo (Original), KT, iPad 1, iPhone 4S, iPad 3rd gen
I'm not formally boycotting anything but I am trying to use "consumer smarts".

I WILL NOT pay more than the HB or PB price for an ebook.

Unless it's something I will want to read multiple times I'll still probably borrow the library book (if possible).

For space reasons I tend to only buy "physical" books from authors I like to collect or will reference repeatedly.

I also wouldn't mind the option to pay a bit more for a DRM free ebook (sort of like iTunes does sometimes with music) but that's probably a discussion for a different topic.
nursedude is offline   Reply With Quote