View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:13 AM   #1
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Question Series sequence?

I am a happy owner of a PRS-300. It's a great device, but I have an issue with it. It is more a nuisance.

I have several books which form a series. In Calibre I have entered the series name and volume number in the metadata. However, on my device I cannot see which book belongs where in the serie. All books in the series are alphabetically ordered instead of volume number.

Is it a setting I am missing? It cannot be so that I have to enter the volume number in the title.... That is just crude.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote