View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #181
Jayne
Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jayne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm working on the third book in a series about a vampire named Celic Vadas. My third novel takes Celic back to the place where he was first released from his casket after being staked and becoming live bones. Travel weary and alone, except for a cream and blue cat, he seeks to find the reason he was directed to return.

Sheriff Dan Craft remains his chief opponent. Neva Thompson, married to an assistant pastor, still cares deeply for Celic. How much? Enough to help him find answers? Joey Whaler returns alone in a drunken stupor. Bob, half man, half monster follows behind the vampire leaving bodies while a shadows watches. Will this unknown individual be friend or foe to the vampire?

Lots of work to be done but I hope to have it on sale by next year.
Jayne is offline   Reply With Quote