View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #18
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
You have said this before, and I respect your opinion, but I have to wonder what genera are you thinking of? I ask because it is rare that I see well established or independent authors using titles. But that is primarily fiction. In non-fiction I see more chapter titles then not.
I skipped over this comment earlier. Had to think about it. I take "care" not to leave trails, bread crumbs or other.

First realize that "frahse" does not transpose directly into "the author." I take "care" in that regard. If an author can't produce a different persona, who can?

Now as to your statement about what you read or "see." I would assume you don't read "the author." That doesn't hurt my feelings. As popular as the Harry Potter series is, I have never read a single book, and though I downloaded "Hunger Games" onto my eReader, I didn't get through the first page or so. The cat turned me off. Never even considered the "Girl with the Dragon.." or "50 Shades..."

There are always different bites for different likes, but still maybe one day you will say, "Ahh..."
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote