View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #14727
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I selected Outlander as one of five selections from NPR's Top 100 SF&F list as part of my 2012 Challenge and I was completely absorbed in the story at once. I'm midway through the second book now and happy to know there are a few more yet to enjoy.
NPR is full of nonsence. The Outlander series is not fantasy. It has a time travel gimmick to get the heroine back and forth in time. But other then that, it's not at all fantasy.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote