View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 06:57 AM   #52
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Hi guys,

I am back again I was a little bit traveling and the m92 with me.
I will try to answer your questions here about M92

"...Booxtor, what about battery power consumption? How much time does it take to discharge the M92?.."

after two weeks of occasional using the device the battery status is still by 70%.

"...what about password protected pdf's?..."

No Idea.. Just don't have one

"... Booxtor, according to your current experiences (since it should be a beta device), do you suggest M92 for buying?
- Was it frozen in the last couple days as you were using it?
- What about battery life? ..."

Yes, I would buy it, especially if you read and work with a lot of PDFs.
In the testing time I didn't expirience any crashs or abnormal behavior of the ereader.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote