View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 02:35 AM   #15
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
I've now had a further look. Firstly, the changes to the content.py in the library/server directory to simply include kepub in the formats in two places do in fact solve the problem entirely, and, contrary to my last post, does in fact allow the creation of plugboards for the content server in kepub format. However, there is also a second content.py file under the directory srv which has one line showing formats without kepub. Logically I should change this file as well to include kepub, but I'm not yet sure of the function this file serves as opposed to the file under the library directory, particularly as the changes to the file under library seem to have solved the problem.

I intend to open a bug and attach my changes as suggested in the manual, but want to sort out whether I need to change the file under srv as well first.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote