View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:31 AM   #35075
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Stitchawl, I instantly noticed the below also. The yellow almost makes it appear to be glowing.
Gosh, maybe it WAS glowing... It's a pretty holy place!

Someone asked me how I get so lucky to get these shots. The secrete? ....
Spoiler:
I go back to the same place day after day. Each day I take a few hundred pictures. I see this area every day that I go exercise walking in Kyoto, and every day I take pictures of it. I have THOUSANDS of shots of this very spot... some a few feet to the left, some a few feet to the right, some 10 meters left or right, or 50 meters, some zoomed in more, or less, with different types of filters in different combinations, experimenting with the results. Thousands. What you see is just the one I like the best.

For every one photo you see in National Geographic, you can figure the photographer shot at least 50 rolls of film...

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 11-30-2012 at 02:44 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote