Thread: PRS-650 PRS-650 replacement battery
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
This is something I wondered about ie getting & changing the 650 (and 350 I suppose). I believe there is something on youtube about it.
And I don't know if Sony will actually sell a battery, they aren't usually that helpful !
The battery isn't user replaceable; you have to send it back to Sony to have it replaced.

Quote:
I t also made me think...........
You should only charge up when nearly out, to prolong battery life.
Not so. Lithium Ion batteries such as the Sony uses don't mind being "topped up". No need to fully discharge, as there was with some older battery technologies.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote