View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
This is the commerical that I'm thinking of
If you take offense to that, I suggest never venturing into the real world...

However, I do think it's a poor commercial. It's showing the same snob factor that the Apple commercials did, the only people that it will convince are the already converted. I don't see how parroting Apple visuals and not showing the device in any meaningful way, or speaking of the format, or prices, will help bring in undecideds.

Or maybe I just expect too much from advertisers, namely real information.
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote