Thread: PRS-650 To sync or not to sync
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #12
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
It would work if you left them unchecked and put the content back on manually by drag'n'drop... every time you recheck and sync you go back to square one.

You have to decide to either use sync or not use it... once you decide then you can deal with content and, if not using sync, put the content back manually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyDane View Post
That doesn't work for me on my Mac. Any category I don't have checked to be sync'd is deleted from my Reader. I have to recheck them and have the reader sync'd to get everything back on my Reader.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote