View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:37 PM   #80
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Been playing with this all morning trying to get Calender to open under Applications and nothing has worked. I tried 4/5 different themes. When you put the calender.app into the games folder. It creates a empty calender folder in the system folder. I tried placing calender.app in there as well. Didn't open. I tried placing in both locations at the same time. Still didn't open.

The 'five' theme in the main page is decent but I could live without it. But what makes it great is the 'easy' view. I like it very much. So I will have to live without the calender for now. So I think the only hope of getting to use my calender with the 'five' theme is if someone modifies the theme in the future.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote